domingo, janeiro 31, 2010

SOMETIMES



Someday I'm going to smack your face (X2)
Somebody's going to call your bluff
Somebody's going to treat you rough
Sometimes there is only one way out
I've got to fight

Sometimes 1 get to feel so mean (X2)
Sometimes you look like you're too clean
Sometimes I see the in-between
Sometimes only one way
I've got to fight

You're way past your station Beat you honey till you drop

You're way past your station
It's useless asking you to stop
I got morbid fascination
Beat you honey till you drop

Sometimes you're going to get some stick (X2)
Somebody's standing in our way
Somebody's gonna have to pay
Sometimes there is only one way
I've got to fight

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

segunda-feira, fevereiro 01, 2010  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Divulgue o seu blog!